Dental Implants in Santa Barbara, CA
1 Doctor. 1 Office. 1 Fee.
Your Free Consultation
At Mountain and Sea Dental and Associates, we feature zero-obligation consultations with our dentist Dr. Michael Carley to discuss if dental implant treatment is right for your smile. Start your journey today.
The Best Options
When you choose our Santa Barbra office, you’re investing in advanced technology and comprehensive dental care. We can replace any number of missing teeth with unparalleled precision, providing optimal results.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our top priorities. We’ve created a welcoming atmosphere where our patients can enjoy a stress-free procedure. If you have dental anxiety, we have dental sedation options to soothe you during your time here.
Change Your Smile, Change Your Life
Dr. Carley is a proven implantologist who will restore your smile so that it looks, feels, and functions naturally.
At Mountain and Sea Dental and Associates, the entire implant process is completed in our office. You’ll have the chance to ask the same highly-experienced team any questions you have along the way.
Meet Doctor Michael Carley
Since graduating from the University of California, San Francisco, Dr. Michael Carley has progressed his education by participating in continuing education courses. These courses help him hone his skills and boost the results he provides to his patients.
Dr. Carley is known in the Santa Barbra community for his friendliness, expertise, and commitment. Schedule an appointment today to see how he can improve your smile and quality of life.
- There are three pieces of dental implants that make them effective in preventing jaw shrinkage, infection and helping restore normal function to your teeth.
- The fixture acts as the root of the tooth. Made of titanium, it is secured into the jawbone, providing a stable and durable base for your new tooth.
- The abutment is the connective piece that the crown of your teeth attaches to. It allows your new tooth to sit properly on top of your gums.
- The crown is the porcelain tooth people will see when you show off your new smile. The crown will blend naturally with your teeth so no one will be able to tell its an implant.
At Mountain and Sea Dental and Associates, we utilize advanced equipment, like CT-imaging and CEREC®, to provide unparalleled precision and comfort for patients.
The technology in our office offers many advantages to our Santa Barbara dentist and patients, including:
- Less invasive, more comfortable procedures
- Customized treatment plans
- One-of-a-kind dental implants created in-house
- Faster recovery times